Your Opportunity Begins In
Would you like to vote for your favorite pitcher by attending one of the area's most talked-about events, Pitch Night 2021?
Would you like to showcase your business across our social media, newspaper, and in front of a live audience through sponsoring Pitch Night 2021?
Do you have a business idea but you’re just not sure how or where to begin?
Do you know there’s an opportunity to scale your current business but just need some expert advice or funding to get you there?
Do you have questions about patents, intellectual property, manufacturing, distribution, marketing, getting investors?
This is Your Opportunity
1. Vote for Your Favorite Pitcher by Attending Pitch Night 2021
2. Showcase Your Business by Sponsoring Pitch Night 2021
3. Pitch Your Idea for a New
Product, Service, Business OR your idea to scale your current business
to a panel of business experts and investors by Pitching at Pitch Night 2021
Check out WDVM TV coverage of February 26 Pitch Night 2021!
December 3, 2021, Crystel Clear Business Strategies, Virginia's Most Sought After High-Performance Business Coach, Is Once Again Launching Pitch Night 2021!
3 Selected entrepreneurs (and or people with cool or crazy ideas) will be provided with
- Live training, (via Zoom) with Alex Skinner, economic anthropologist, CFO of startup IP Haus, and Founder of InnoVault Coworking, through his proven Pitch Masterclass
- Alex’s step by step template to creating and perfecting your pitch
- Opportunity to Pitch to Investors, Entrepreneurs, Financial Gurus, and other Business Experts
- Feedback from the experts
- Exposure on any of the following media platforms utilized for Pitch Night 2021
- Social Media
The winner of Pitch Night 2021 will receive:
- One-Month of business coaching with High-Performance Business Coach and Best-Selling Author, Crystel Lynn Smith ($1,200.00 value)
- One -Year Flex-Time Membership at Winchester’s sought after Innovault ($2,388 value)
- AND $1,000!