Your Opportunity Begins In
Our Sponsors of Pitch Night 2022!
Thank You for Supporting Our Small Businesses and Our Community!
Would you like to vote for your favorite pitcher by attending one of the area's most talked-about events, Pitch Night 2022?
Would you like to showcase your business across our social media, newspaper, and in front of a live audience through sponsoring Pitch Night 2022?
Would Like to Join Us Live on Facebook and Vote Via Text For Your Favorite Business?
Do you have a business idea but you’re just not sure how or where to begin?
Do you know there’s an opportunity to scale your current business but just need some expert advice or funding to get you there?
Do you have questions about patents, intellectual property, manufacturing, distribution, marketing, getting investors?
This is Your Opportunity
1. Vote for Your Favorite Pitcher by Attending Pitch Night 2022
2. Showcase Your Business by Sponsoring Pitch Night 2022
3. Pitch Your Idea for a New
Product, Service, Business OR your idea to scale your current business
to a panel of business experts and investors by Pitching at Pitch Night 2022
Check out WDVM TV coverage of February 26 Pitch Night 2021!
April 8, 2022 Crystel Clear Business Strategies, Virginia's Most Sought After High-Performance Business Coach, Is Once Again Launching Pitch Night 2022!
3 Selected entrepreneurs (and or people with cool or crazy ideas) will be provided with
- Opportunity to Pitch to Investors, Entrepreneurs, Financial Gurus, and other Business Experts
- Feedback from the experts
- Exposure on any of the following media platforms utilized for Pitch Night 2022
- Social Media
The winner of Pitch Night 2022 will receive:
- One-Month of business coaching with High-Performance Business Coach and Best-Selling Author, Crystel Lynn Smith ($1,500.00 value)
- AND $1,000!